Sunday 19 August 2012

Online Chinese Dating – The Best way to Find your Dream Match – Part - I

Recently I met a girl (actually the store owner) in a book store. I was mesmerized by the meticulous way she was working there. And her killer looks were also a factor which prompted me to initiate a conversation with her. Her soft voice was so soothing and calming that I wished that our conversation just go on and on. I was about to ask her out but a kid came running and encircled his arms around her fondly and called her mom. I was surprised (actually shocked) to know that the girl who I was conversing with, is mom of a five-year-old kid. I was amazed at the way this Chinese mom carried herself. Her petite features, smooth hair, soothing voice, intelligence captivated my attention.

I was drawn to her beauty as well as her managerial skills. I appreciated the way she was working and balancing her personal life along with her profession.
The incident forced me to research more on Chinese girls. On the internet, I saw innumerable Chinese dating sites, which made me realized that Chinese girls are the most sought-after girls in the world. They are appreciated for their looks, features and so many other factors. Obviously a guy dreams of a girl who is beautiful, smart and has brains. She should know how to balance her personal and professional lives. Not only this, the girl should be capable enough to carry herself in the manner the way this book store owner was (this is my opinion and any other guy may differ on this).

After reading the above lines, if you too think this is how your woman should be, then Chinese girls are just the right creatures for you. Now you know the solution very well, right? Be a sport and take the next step on how to start and from where to start dating Chinese girls.

From my research I got to know that internet is flooded with Chinese Dating Websites. You can find all types of websites like, the ones which offer free services to its users; another type is paid sites where you have to pay a nominal fee to avail their services; then there are sites which offer services where you can chat with the other users and mail them etc.


In part –II of the article, I will describe more on how to start with online Chinese dating? After all, my deep research on the topic should help you as well. So keep coming back to know more about dating Chinese girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment